Commercial booths on Main St. close at 7 p.m. Commercial booths on Chicago Avenue stay open till 9 p.m. This section also includes the application for the Green Fair.
One booth size is available: 10' x 10'.
Exhibitors must furnish booths, tables, chairs and any other set-up items. You will be assigned a space and reporting time. Exhibitors may purchase multiple spaces. Tents, tables and chairs can also be rented from Custer Fair.
Reasons to Exhibit
- Expected Attendance of 60,000
- 47-Year-Old Festival
- Evanston Community
- Affluent, diverse, well-educated community
- Highly engaged in the arts
- Close to Northwestern University and Loyola University campuses
- Father's Day Weekend
- Good Fair for New Artists and Craftspeople
- 75% returning artists
- Over 50 vendors have been coming 20 years or more!
- Placements of arts and performance stages encourages flow among vendor booths
- Great Festival Environment
- Two music stages, street performance and food vendors, encourage great traffic flow